Aadhar Payment App
Aadhar Payment App is specially designed for the merchants. This app allows the merchants to accept the digital cash payment from the customers. Aadhar Payment App is available on the Google play store by name of “Aadhar Pay”. You may directly download it from the play store in your smart phone.
Aadhar Pay app is launched on 25th December, 2016. This app is only for the Android Smartphone’s. to use the Aadhar app you just need to enter your Aadhar card number and bank account details. Each and every transaction proceeds through thumb impression.
Candidates may get the detailed information about this app, procedure to download this app and how to install it by read the next segment of the page up to the end which is specially designed by the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in team for the viewers of our portal.
Procedure to download & install the Aadhar Payment app “Aadhar Pay’:
- Firstly connect your mobile with internet though WIFI network or Mobile data
- Now you have to go to the Google Play Store in your Android Smartphone’s
- Now click on the search option in the top of the Google Play Store home
- Enter “Aadhar Payment app” and click search option
- Now click on the “Aadhar Pay” app shows on the screen
- Now new screen appears on the mobile screen
- Then you have to click “Install” option available just after the app logo
- As you can see your app is start downloading
- After complete downloading, it automatically installed by the play store in your Android Smartphone’s
Procedure to Use App
- After installation you need to open the app
- After open the app you have to register yourself first
- Enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter your Bank account Number and other bank details asked in the app
- Click register option and you will be able to use the app with your thumb impression
- Each and every transaction made through this app will consider your thumb impression as transaction password.
Have a Look on Below Table