AAI Junior Executive Syllabus
A career notification has been depicted by Airport Authority of India about www.aai.aero.in Recruitment 2018. Through this official notification, Airport Authority of India is going to hire the keen and desires job seekers for filling up 908 posts of Junior Executive and managers. Candidates those have applied for these vacancies and looking for AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2018 with topics in Detailed exam pattern can go though the complete information given below.
Short Details about www.aai.aero.in Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive and Managers|
|Selection Process||GATE Marks/ Document Verification|
|Last Date To Apply||16-08-2018|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Airport Authority of India (AAI) Jr Executive Exam pattern 2018
|1||Part – A||Mathematics & Physics||60|
|3||Part – B||General Intelligence/Reasoning||15|
|4||General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||15|
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2018 Download
AAI Syllabus – Mathematics
- Differential equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Numerical Methods
AAI Jr Executive Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current Events – National, International.
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Social Events related to India etc.
AAI Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
Airport Authority of India Executive Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Distance etc.
AAI Junior Executive English Syllabus 2018
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
Books for Preparation:
- Electric Circuits and Networks by K S Suresh Kumar
- Signals and systems by Uday Kumar S.
- Analog and digital circuits and systems by Jacob Millman, Christos Halkias and Chetan Parikh.
- Power electronics circuits, devices and applications by Rashid M H.
- Electrical Machines by I J Nagrath and D P Kothari.
- Electrical power systems by C L Wadhwa.
- Control systems engineering by Madan Gopal and I J Nagrath.
- A course in Electrical and Electronic measurement and instrumentation by A K Sawhney.
If you want to get more updates related to government jobs or want to know about exam date or download admit card you can visit our portal and search in it, you will get all the information very easily from their.