ADPO Syllabus 2018:
Assistant District Prosecution Officer Syllabus 2018 release by Madhya Pradesh PSC in PDF form for all subjects with exam pattern applicants who are waiting for syllabus they must download from official link When you appear in written examination then you will see the benefit of syllabus. Qualifying the bank examination not a easy for getting the success in bank exam give a 100% and only hardworking and deserving candidates will pass the exam. The candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by MPPSC and the performance of exam will be done on the basis of syllabus of examination.
for giving a best performance & need to work very hard for get selection for this post all these make easy candidates should have download the syllabus which help the Applicants in written
Candidates who want to appear in this examination of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) they must download their syllabus on the official website which is given below on this page or check the official link that is www mppsc.nic.in
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- Category: Syllabus.
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Official websites: www.mponline.gov.in
- The exam is of objective type
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Interview.
- The Interview is conducted for a total of 50 Marks.
- Marks for Each Question: 1 Mark
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Online
- Constitutional Law of India
- Indian Contract Act – 1872
- Transfer of Property Act – 1882
- Civil Procedure Code – 1908
- Law of Torts
- Information Technology Act
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act – 2005
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Dowry Prohibition Act 1961
- Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride & Bridegroom) Rules 1985
- Immoral Traffic Act 1956
- Indecent Representation of Women Act – 1986
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006
- Young Persons Act – 1956
- Protection of Children Act 2012
- Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
Read Also: How to get your dream job?
- Indian Penal Code – 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973
- Indian Evidence Act – 1872
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Act 1989.
- Wild Life Protection Act – 1972
- Food Safety & Standards Act – 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act – 1988
- Arms Act – 1959.
- Narcotic Drugs & Psychotrotic Substances Act – 1985
- Indian Electricity Act – 2003
- MP Exercise Act – 1915.
- Motor Vehicles Act – 1988
- Indian Railways Act – 1989
- Essential Commodities Act 1955
- The Probation of Offenders Act – 1958
- The Protection of Human Rights Act – 1993
- The Environment Act – 1986
How to download syllabus:
- Candidates go to Visit and check the official website
- Click on the appropriate link
- PDF will open
- Download and Save it
- Take a printout.
Note: for more information related to this post applicants go through the official website.
More running jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Apply for Income Certificate Online|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|