AIIMS MBBS Counselling
AIIMS, New Delhi has started AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018, All those who have qualified the exam they are advised that they can attend the Seat Allotment (1st/2nd/3rd) Round Schedule, First round of Counselling (exercising and editing of choices) has been started from June 28, 2018 from 5.00 PM onwards
AIIMS MBBS (1st/2nd/3rd) Round Schedule Counselling 2018
Online AIIMS MBBS Counselling has been started on June 23, 2018, as a mock Counselling round for which the contenders were required to register,Result of the mock round of Counselling has been released on June 27, 2018, which will give candidates an idea in which AIIMS institute they will obtain a seat on the basis of their AIIMS MBBS rank 2018.
Candidates who will be allocated a seat will be required to deposit their original certificates and fee at the allotted institution. Aspirants of AIIMS MBBS can check the article for complete details about online Counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2018 including the Counselling procedure, schedule etc.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018 details:
|Organization name||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Seat Allotment type||Seat Allotment (1st/2nd/3rd) Round Schedule|
|First round of counseling started from||June 28, 2018|
Read: Latest Recruitment 2018
Complete Procedure of Online Counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2018
Candidates who have qualified the AIIMS MBBS entrance by scoring minimum qualifying percentage they will be eligible for first Counselling round are eligible to participate in the first round of AIIMS MBBS online Counselling .
Step 1: Counselling Registration
- Candidates need to register for participating in the Counselling process through the given below.
- After logging in with their Candidate ID and Password (same used for filling the application form), you will be redirected to the MyPage.
- On this page Counselling tab will be activated for those candidates who are eligible for the Counselling process.
Step 2: Exercising the choice preferences (the choice of AIIMS institutions)
- In the next step click on ‘Make Choice’ button.
- To add a choice, you will be required to click on a particular AIIMS Institute from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Add choice’.
- Choices can also be removed by clicking on ‘Remove’ button.
- Order in which the candidates have opted for AIIMS Institutes, that order will reflect the preferences given to each institute.
- Save the choices each time they make changes.
Step 3: Mock Allotment Results
- Online mock allotment results have been released on June 27, 2018.
- Mock allotment is done to give an idea to the candidates about the Counselling procedure and a rough idea as to the AIIMS college they are likely to be selected as per their present preferences.
Step 4: Editing and Final Submission of Choices
- After mock allotments, You will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences (reshuffle the order of AIIMS selected, add new ones, etc.) if desired.
- Choices cannot be edited after the final submission.
- In order to submit and lock the choices, click on ‘Submit and Lock Choices’ tab.
- Declaration page will be displayed and the candidates, if they agree to the terms and condition, can tick ‘I accept the declaration’ option
- Press on ‘Submit and Lock choices’ button.
- This window will be open till June 29, 2018.
Step 5: Seat Allotment Result
- Seats will now be allotted as per candidates’ preferences and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2018.
- Result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS will be published here as well.
Step 6: Acceptance or Rejection of Allotted seat
- After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they will then need to express whether or not they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat.
- Students who will be allotted a seat will be able to take following actions:
- Actively Refuse the seat-
- Accept the seat and take admission.
- Hold the allotted seat, and also participate in subsequent Counselling
- Failure to take any action.
Reporting to college – Documents Required
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate from the prescribed authority (For SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Minimum Required Percentage
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Equivalent Qualifying Marks (Out of 200)|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%||90|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||40%||80|
Fee Structure of AIIMS MBBS 2018
|Academics||Amount||Hostel & Other Fees||Amount|
|Registration Fee||INR 25/-||Hostel Rent*||INR 990/-|
|Caution Money||INR100/-||Gymkhana Fee||INR 220/-|
|Tuition Fee||INR 1350/-||Pot Fund||INR 1320/-|
|Laboratory Fee||INR 90/-||Electricity Charges||INR 198/-|
|Student Union Fee||INR 63/-||Mess Security (Refundable)||INR 500/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||INR 1000/-|
|Declaration of Result/Merit List||June 18, 2018|
|Mock Counselling (Exercising of choices)||June 23, 2018 from 5.00 PM onwards|
|Last date to participate in the mock round||June 25, 2018 till 5.00 PM|
|Result of Mock Round||June 27, 2018 (RELEASED)|
|First round of Counselling (Exercising/Editing of choices)||June 28, 2018 from 5.00 PM onwards|
|Last date to participate in the first round of counseling||June 29, 2018 till 5.00 PM|
|Result of Round One||July 2, 2018|
|Last date for accepting/refusal of allocated seat||July 6, 2018 till 5.00 PM|
|Last date for submission of documents||July 6, 2018 till 5.00 PM|
|Second Counselling||August 3, 2018*|
|Third Counselling||September 5, 2018*|
|Open Counselling||September 27, 2018*|
To get more details about AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018 you need to check official site
You May Also Check