AP VRO VRA Notification 2018
As Revenue Department Andhra Pradesh is all set to published an advertisement as AP VRO VRA Notification 2018 for the recruitment of village Revenue officer & revenue assistant. Applications are invited to fill the 3914 vacant posts by eligible and deserving applicants.
Aspirants who have pursued 10th, 12th standard are eligible for the job. Aspirants have to clear a written exam which is held by the organization for selection.
Job hunters who want to know more about the recruitment and its requirements to apply such as educational requirement, pay scale, experience required, age limit and many more so please read the below given segment till the end point of the page which is made to provide necessary details.
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Association Name||Revenue Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Vacancies for||Revenue officer & revenue assistant|
|No. of Opening||3914|
|Hiring Process||Written exam|
|Minimum Education||10th, 12th|
|Cease date for Applications||Updated Soon|
Position and no of posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Village Revenue Officer||3914|
|Village Revenue Assistant|
Aspirants who have pursued 10th, 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the job of Revenue officer & revenue assistant post.
- Upper age limit to apply for the post is 40 years
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Relaxation will be given according to the rule
An amount of Rs. 16400 – 49870/- will be given as remuneration to the selected applicants after recruitment.
Aspirants have to clear a written exam which is held by the organization for selection of the candidates for the post of Revenue officer & revenue assistant in Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 100/
Process to apply for AP VRO VRA Notification career 2018:
- Applicants are advised to visit the official portal of the organization which is “www.westgodavari.org”
- Then you have to search the official notice from home page.
- Follow the link and read the given information carefully.
- Click on the apply now option if you think you deserve to get the job
- Then you have to fill the application form carefully
- Upload the scanned photo and picture
- Then submit the form by click on the submit option.
- Print out the form for the further reference.
Last Date to fill the online application form: Updated Soon
Note: You may check Official Link to get more details.
More upcoming Jobs in India
|Railway Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
You can check out complete details
|Resume Writing Tips for Freshers||How to get your dream job?|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||BerojgariBhatta|
|Reliance JIO 4G Plans 2016||Jatipramanpatra (Caste Certificate) Online|