APDCL Recruitment 2018:
Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL) has revealed a notification to invite application forms for the selection of 1957 eligible aspirants on the Sahayak/AAO/Field Asst Jobs. Interested aspirants are suggested to apply before last date. Aspirants who possess who have completed 10th /12th / ITI / BA / B.Sc with minimum 50% mark and Completed minimum 3 months Diploma computer course, they may apply for the recruitment through the official website of the organization. Those contenders who fail to submit the APDCL online application form till 12.09.2018.
Online application is available on the site from 18th August, 2018 to 12-09-2018 will be the last date of application submission. Job Aspirants have to read the below given segment to know the details about the APDCL Recruitment 2018 & other details related with it such as educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale etc
|Name of The Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL)|
|No. of Posts||1957|
|Name of the Posts||Sahayak/AAO/Field Asst Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||12th September 2018|
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 60 Posts
- Office Cum Field Assistant – 1000 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25 Posts
- Sahayak – 872 Posts
Applicants who have completed 10th /12th / ITI / BA / B.Sc with minimum 50% mark and completed minimum 3 months Diploma Computer course or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APDCL Recruitment 2018.
Download Here>>>APDCL Syllabus 2018
Aspirants must have the Age limit not more than 30 Years of age.
Each applicant may have the Age limiting till as on 01st Jan 2018 for applying these APDCL Posts
- For Light Vehicle Driver: Must have the age limit 18 to 44 years
- For Assistant Accounts Officer: in between of 21 to 44 years
- For Sahayak: Age limit should be 18 to 44 years
- For Office cum Field Assistant: minimum of 18 & maximum of 44 years
For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-and
For SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply
- Log on to APDCL careers page at the official website www.apdcl.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Then search the appropriate link
- Read the notice very carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the appropriate option of apply online
- Fill the application form and upload the image & signature and documents (if required)
- Then submit the application form and must take print out of the form for the use in future.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.08.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 12.09.2018
Click Here>>Download Official Notification
Click Here>>Apply Online Link