BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Syllabus 2017
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Syllabus 2017 has been released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Recently the organization has released the Junior Telecom Officer recruitment and very soon written examination is to be held by the BSNL. So here is the syllabus of Junior Telecom Officer Exam conducted by the BSNL.
Job aspirants may download the syllabus by follow the procedure mentioned under the head how to download BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Syllabus 2017 and start your preparation for the exam, to download visit the official site of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited before the date of exam. To get more details regarding JTO syllabus of BSNL and examination pattern read the below given detail up to the end point of the page which is designed by our team.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Syllabus Advertisement 2017
|Organization name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Vacancy for||Junior Telecom Officer|
|No of posts||33 posts|
|Exam name||Junior Telecom Officer recruitment exam|
|Exam date||Announced very soon|
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
|Written Test||I||Engineering I||50||100||3 Hours|
Engineering (Section) I
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Electronics Devices.
- Material & Components.
- Network theory.
- Physical Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
Engineering (Section) II
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Communication systems.
- Computer Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Events & Developments in India.
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
How to Download BSNL JTO Syllabus
- Log on to the official site of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is “http://www.bsnl.co.in/”
- Search the notice “syllabus of Junior Telecom Officer recruitment”
- Follow the link and syllabus will appears on the screen
- Download the syllabus, save it or take print out.
- Start you exam preparation to get success in the exam
Note: Visit the official website of the organization to download the syllabus or to get more details.
You can find more information