BSNL MT Application Form
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) has released a latest Job notification as BSNL MT Application Form 2019 to fill 150 MT (Management Trainee) Posts. Candidates you can apply for it via online. Last to apply online for BSNL MT Recruitment is 26.01.2019. To know more details related to this opening you are advised to check the below information.
BSNL 150 MT (Telecom Operations) Recruitment
As Per latest notice released applications are invited to fill 150 MT Posts. Candidates interested in BSNL MT Application Form 2019 can apply online before the last date. Please go through the details mentioned under to know more about this job.
BSNL MT Jobs 2019 – Overview:
|Name of organization||BSNL|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Last date to apply online||26.01.2019|
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination (as on 1STAugust, 2019). However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories: –
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST category candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC category candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for PWD category OC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for PWD category SC/ST candidates
- Up to thirteen (13) years for PWD category OBC candidates
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Government rules
- For Residents of J & K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DOP&T’s Notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07/12/2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”
How to Apply?
Those candidates who want to apply for this job can apply for it by filling the online application form properly which is available on the official site and submitting it on or before the last date along with all the relevant documents which is mentioned in the official notification.
BSNL MT Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Note: To get aware of more details about Job openings and latest updates you can go through the official website