CDS Syllabus 2018
Union Public Service Commission has released the CDS Syllabus 2018 – 2019 for the appliers who applied for Combined Defence Services Examination. CDS exam is to be held by the UPSC in the month of November 18th, 2018. You need exam syllabus to get success in the CDS exam.
So you can download the CDS OTA IMA AFA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 as per your requirement from the official portal of the UPSC and start your preparation for exam.We are providing the Examination Stages to cross over the Written Test which is in steps wise.You may follow the steps mentioned under this section to download the syllabus. Details regarding the syllabus of the CDS exam are mentioned below please read the content up to the end of the page.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination 2018|
|Start Date||08th Aug 2018 to 03rd Sep 2018|
|Exam Date||November 18th, 2018|
|Official website||@ upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in|
CDS OTA IMA AFA Exam Pattern 2018
|II||General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
UPSC CDS Exam Stages Overview
|Stages||Type of questions||Language of Question Paper||Duration||Marks|
|Stage I: Written Examination||Objective Type Only||English / Hindi||2 hours each paper||100 for each paper|
|Stage II: Intelligence test & Interview by SSB||–||–||–||300/ 200|
Scheme of UPSC CDS Exam pattern
|Indian Military Academy||Naval Academy||Air Force Academy||Officers Training Academy|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge||General Knowledge||General Knowledge|
|Elementary Mathematics||Elementary Mathematics||Elementary Mathematics||–|
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
<<<<CDS Application Form 2018>>>>
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Banking sector
- Books & Their Authors
- Current Affairs of last 6 months
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- RBI Functions & Policies etc.
<<<CDS Admit Card 2018>>>
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- applications to simple and compound interest,
- Basic Operations,
- Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm.
- Factorisation Theorem.
- Fundamental operations addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions.
- C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm,
- Laws of indices.
- laws of logarithms,
- Logarithms to base 10,
- Multiples and factors.
- Number System – Natural numbers,
- Prime and composite numbers. Tests
- profit and loss,
- ratio and proportion,
- Rational and Real numbers.
- Rational expressions and conditional identities,
- relation between its roots and coefficients (
- Remainder Theorem,
- Set language and set notation,
- simple factors,
- Simultaneous linear equations
- solutions of quadratic equations,
- Surface Areas and volume.
- Theory of polynomials,
- Time and distance,
- Time and work,
- Use of logarithmic tables
Note: To get more details appliers have to visit the official website of the organization.