CEED Syllabus 2018
CEED Syllabus 2018 – 2019 has been advertised by the IIT Bombay. Common entrance examination for design has been conducted by the IIT Bombay on January, 2018. Aspirants who applied for the CEED exam and want to download the syllabus they may download the syllabus and start the exam preparation.
Aspirants may download the syllabus from the official website of the organization. To get more information about the syllabus of CEED exam and how to download it please read the below given content up to the end of the page which is specially designed by the team of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in to furnish the significant information to you people.
CEED Syllabus Advertisement 2018
|Organization Name||IIT Bombay|
|Examination name||Common entrance examination for design|
|Date of exam||January, 2018|
CEED Part A syllabus
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Design thinking and Problem Solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Environmental and Social Awareness:General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Language and Creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Observation and Design Sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Visualization and Spatial Ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and I or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
CEED Part B Syllabus
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills:Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and process and their appropriate use in design, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots and stories, etc.
- Communication Skills:Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Creativity:Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Drawing:Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Examination date : January, 2018
- Release of draft answer key of part A: January, 2018
- Last date of sending comment about draft key of part A: January, 2018
- Release of final answer key Part A: February, 2018
- Result will be declared on February, 2018
- Score card available for downloading: February, 2018
Note: To get more details appliers have to visit the official website of the organization and read the official notice.
You can find more information