CGPDTM Admit Card 2018:
AAI Admit Card for Patent Examiner (Prelims) 2018 has been released!! Airports Authority of India was disclosed the 220 vacancies of Examiner Patents & Design. Now CGPDTM is going to hold the written examination of the same on 30th September 2018 (Tentative). To attend the examination you need admit card. Admit card is released by the organization. Admit card is very necessary document to attend the exam. All the details regarding the examination is available in the admit card. So at the examination venue candidate’s don’t forget to bring the hall ticket and one of the identity proof along with the admit card.
|Name of The Recruitment Board||Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)|
|Post Names||Examiner Patents & Design|
|Total number of posts||220|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||15th Sep 2018|
|Prelims Examination Date||30th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|Date of Mains Exam||18th November 2018 (Tentative)|
CGPDTM Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Stage of Exam||Max Marks||Timing||Duration of Exam|
|PHASE I: Preliminary Examination|
|1.||Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam)||150||10.00 AM-12.00 PM||2 Hours|
|PHASE II: Mains Examination|
|2.||Mains Exam Paper – I (Scoring Exam)||300||10.00 AM – 1.00 PM||3 Hours|
|3.||Mains Exam Paper – II (Qualifying Exam)||100||3.00 PM – 4.00 PM||1 Hour|
Exam Pattern :- CGPDTM Patent Examiner Pre Exam Pattern is as follows –
- The written test be Multiple Choice Objective Type (OMR based).
- There will be 150 Questions of 1 Mark each in this paper.
|3||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||30|
|5||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
How to Download Admit Card
- First of all those contenders who seek application for the job & want to give the main exam need to visit the official site of the organization which is “www.dipp.nic.in”
- Then go to the career option. And find the official notice regarding “download CGPDTM Admit Card 2018 main admit card”
- It redirects to home page.
- Click on the download link.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and password details.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Up next, contestants should check the details present on the CGPDTM Call Letter whether they belong to you or not.
- Instantly, download the CGPDTM Admit Card 2018 and also keep a hard copy with you for further usage.