CIMP Patna Admission 2017
CIMP Patna Admission 2017 has been released by the Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Mithapur for the admission of the students in PGDM course. Applicants need to clears any one of the exam CAT, XAT, CMAT are eligible to seek application.
Students need to visit the official website to fill the online application before 15th December, 2016 last date of application submission. Contenders can study the below given session to know more about the CIMP Patna Admission 2017 details such as educational requirement, admission process and many other details which are explained below up to the end of the page.
CIMP Patna Admission Advertisement 2016
|Association Name||Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Mithapur|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree|
|Cease date for Applications||15th December, 2016|
Those contenders who give any one of the exam Common Admission Test (CAT 2016), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2017) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2017) are eligible to apply.
Aspirants who possess Bachelors degree are eligible to seek application for the admission in PGDM course in Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Mithapur.
- Application fee is Rs.500/- for general category applicants.
- Application fee is Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Fee is to be paid through Cash or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway or through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna.
- Admission of the aspirants is to be done on the basis of the CAT, XAT & CMAT scores.
- Then academic records of the students is taken into consideration
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Essay test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview / Interaction.
- Candidates are notified by courier/speed-post/registered post/e-mails for the selection process.
Process to Apply for CIMP Patna Admission
- First of all go to the official site of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Mithapur “http://www.cimp.ac.in/”
- Then go to the “admission” option and select “Admission process”
- Then select eligibility & read it, come back
- Then read the details & click on the link given there
- Then you have to fill the application form appears on the screen
- Then follow the instructions and complete form
- Then pay the application fee as per online or offline mode as suitable
- Then submit your application form
- At last take print out.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
- 3rd October 2016 will be the commencement date of submission of online application form.
- 15th December, 2016 will be the last date of submission of online application form.
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the admission.
Looking For Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|