CMAT 2019 Application Form
CMAT 2019 Application Form is going to be available from 3rd week of October 2018. CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) will be organized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admission of talented candidates into all management programmes, i.e. PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM & Executive PGDM programmes
Candidates who are willing to take admission in management programmes they need to appear for Common Management Admission Test). CMAT score will be accepted by the all AICTE-Approved Institutions for admission. Closing date for CMAT 2019 Application Form will be 4th week of December 2018.
- Submit fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking & the CASH Payment in SBI bank.
- Application fee will be Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges (for GEN/OBC)
- 700 + Bank Charges (for Female/SC/ST/PwD).
Contenders must be a citizen of India.
There will be no age limit to appear in the examination.
Pass graduation degree in any discipline.
- Candidates, those in final years of graduate courses (10+2+3), they can also apply.
- Those who do their graduation as part-time or distance mode can also apply.
CMAT Exam Pattern:
Exam will be held in online mode (computer based test).
Duration of the exam will be three hours.
Number of Questions:
In the exam, total 100 MCQ will be asked.
Question paper will be of 400 marks.
Questions will be asked from these segments, i.e. Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
For a correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
There will be negative marking of 1 mark for the wrong answer.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT Admit Card 2019
- Applicants will be able to download the admit card in the first week of January 2019.
- Admit card will be available only through online mode from the official website.
- Authority will also send the CMAT hall ticket in the candidate’s registered email ID apart from online mode.
- On the day of the exam, bring a valid admit card along with one of the photo ID proof
How to apply:
- CMAT registration for the exam will begin from the third week of October 2018.
- You need to register for the exam only through online mode.
- At the time of form filling, select up to 3 cities in India towards their test city.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature in a given format.
- Get print copy of the filled application for further use.
|Registration is going to be start from||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date for registration||4th week of December 2018|
|Mock Test Available||4th week of October 2018|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of January 2019|
|CMAT Entrance Exam 2019||3rd week of January 2019|
|Question Objection Form||4th week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of February 2019|
|Score Card Issued||3rd week of February 2019|
Official Site: Check here
Check more information you would like
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Reliance JIO 4G Plans 2016||Jatipramanpatra (Caste Certificate) Online|
|Moneygram Online Money Transfer||India All State Name and Capital List|