CS Foundation Registration 2018
CS Foundation Registration 2018 has been issued. Contenders as you know Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts the Company Secretary examination twice a year in the month of June and December. Aspirants who wish to pursue CS course and want to register for foundation examination to be held in December, 2018 have to register on or before 31st March, 2018. Online registration procedure is mentioned below in detail; follow the procedure to register you. You have to read the below given segment to grab more deep details regarding the registration for CS Foundation by scroll the page down till the end point.
CS Foundation Registration Advertisement 2018
|Organization||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Course Name||Company Secretary|
|Last date||31st March, 2018|
|Exam will held||December, 2018|
CS Foundation Subjects
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
12th passed students through Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) with good records from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the CS foundation Programme.
Download Here:- CS Foundation Syllabus 2018
Check Here:- CS Foundation Result 2018
Procedure of CS Foundation Online Registration Form
- To apply for the CS Foundation Programme you have to open the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India first
- From home page of the website go to the menu bar to the students option
- From drop down list you have to choose “registration for CS course” option
- Some instruction appears on the screen, read the instructions first
- Then click “proceed for registration” and select the course type
- After that register yourself and fill all the details as asked on the screen
- Submit the registration form
- Now log in to your account and Upload the documents to complete the online application form filling procedure
- Check the application form at Directorate of Student Services and if found OK then your application is approved
- If any discrepancies are found, then you get the e-mail to complete the requirement.
Documents Needed to Upload
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- Signature of the candidate
31st March, 2018 will be the last date of foundation registration for December, 2018 examination.
Note: You may check the official link of the website for more details.
Have a Look on Below Table
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|