CUCET Syllabus 2017
CUCET Syllabus 2017 has been released by the Central University for the aspirants who applied for the CUCET 2017. To get admission in the central universities students have to clear the CUCET exam. To clear the CUCET exam syllabus is needed. Aspirants may get the detailed syllabus from the next session of the page.
CUCET 2017 is to be held by the organization in the month of June, 2017. So students download the syllabus and start preparation. Students may visit the official website of the organization to download the syllabus. For more detailed information read the next session of the page.
CUCET UG Syllabus:
- General Awareness
- Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical skills
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic induction
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Modern Physics
- Motion in one dimension
- Oscillatory motion
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Wave Optics
- Work, Power and Energy
- Acid-Base concepts
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- General Organic Chemistry
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties of certain substances
- Reaction intermediates
- Redox Reactions
- Solid State
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Animal Physiology
- Applied Biology
- Important Phylums
- Mammalian Anatomy
CUCET Syllabus For M.Phil. and /or Ph.D. Research Programme
- Current Awareness and Analytical Skills
- English Language Competency
- General Knowledge
Part-B: Four sections
- behavioural theories
- Classical Perspective Scientific
- contingency theories
- Functions of Management
- Group Dynamics
- Individual Behaviour Personality Perception Organizational Learning
- leadership styles and skills
- Leadership transitions in leadership theories
- Management Behavioral Perspective.
- Management Thought
- Management Administrative
- Management Bureaucratic
- Managerial culture and leadership Motivation and theories
- Managerial Roles and responsibilities
- Organization theories
- Social Responsibilities of Business.
- Team Building
- trait theories
- Cost concepts
- Discounting principle
- Duopoly and Oligopoly
- Fundamental concepts of Economics Incremental reasoning contribution
- Growth maximization model and Behavioural model of firm Demand and revenue Elasticity of demand Demand function Demand forecasting
- Laws of returns and returns to scale.
- Meaning and scope of Managerial Economics Objectives of firm
- Methods of measurement
- Monopolistic competition
- National Income
- Opportunity cost
- Production function
- Profit maximization model
- Risk and uncertainty
- Theory of pricing Perfect competition Imperfect Competition
- Time perspective
- Accounting as an information system
- Accounting concepts
- Analysis in business decision making Standard Costing
- Balance Sheet and Adjustments in final accounts.
- conventions and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Cost Accounting: Cost Accounting & Cost Centre.
- Elements and Methods of Costing Preparation of Cost Sheet and Inventory Control.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements:
- Management Accounting Attributes and Usefulness of Financial Statements
- Marginal & Standard Costing and Budgetary Control
- Marginal Costing Absorption Costing Concept and Application of CVP
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Profit & Loss Account
- Trading Account
- Variance Analysis.
- Business Policy. Strategic Management
- Computer Components: Hardware (Processing devices
- Development of MIS
- Global issues of Corporate Governance.
- Issues Corporate Governance Code
- Major Corporate Scams Indian and Global Computer fundamentals.
- Memory (RAM ROM) Input-Output devices External storage devices) Software (System Application software) Data Humanware.
- MS-Office. Internet.
- Regulatory Framework of Corporate Governance
- Strategic alternatives and choice
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategy Evaluation: Strategic Evaluation and Control 2 Corporate Governance:
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Transparency & Disclosure.
- Barriers to communication.
- Business Communication: Principles of effective communication (7 Cs)
- Entrepreneurial process & entrepreneurship development.
- Entrepreneurship conceptual aspects.
- Institutional infrastructure to promote entrepreneurship. Emerging trends in Entrepreneurship.
- Means of communication
- Media for communication (covering written oral face-to-face audio-visual computer aided silence)
- Model of communication process.
- Preparing for an entrepreneurial career.
- Report writing corporate communication.
- Types of communication: Formal (upward downward horizontal diagonal) Informal (grapevine consensus) Ethics in communication.
- Advertising 5-M model; Sales promotion;
- Capital structure
- Channel-management decisions. Promotion promotion mix concept;
- Emerging short-term and long term financial instruments.
- Financial Management objectives of financial management
- Financing decisions
- Investment decision
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing management
- Marketing mix STP (Segmentation Targeting Positioning) concepts
- Marketing planning
- Organization and control.
- Physical distribution levels of distribution channels
- Pricing process methods pricing strategies.
- Product classification product line-concepts and decisions new product development process
- Product Life Cycle Packaging labelling tags quality standards.
- Product portfolio decisions.
- profit maximization vs. wealth maximization financial modeling-Concepts
- Public relations direct marketing Personal selling.
- Scope and limitations.
- Sources of finance.
- Working capital management Dividend decision
- Acceptance sampling techniques
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Capacity planning
- Control charts
- Demography and Socio-Cultural
- Economic and Political Environment
- Environment Scanning
- Environment Legal Financial and
- Environmental Analysis and forecasting business and society –
- International Environment
- Inventory management Business Environment
- Materials management
- Plant layout
- Plant location
- Production and Operations management
- Production planning and control Production processes
- Quality control
- Social responsibility of business
- Statistical Quality Control
- Technological Environment
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Assignment Model
- Bayes’ Theorem Binomial
- Correlation and Regression.
- Data Sources methods of data collection.
- Decisions under Uncertainty and Decisions under Risk.
- Hypothesis testing
- Index Numbers
- Interpolation and Extrapolation. Research
- Linear Programming
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of Variation.
- Methodology types and process of research.
- Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests.
- PERT & CPM Game Theory
- Poisson and Normal distributions
- Probability Theory and Probability Distributions
- Queuing Theory
- Research Design.
- Sampling and Tests of Significance Sampling of Attributes Sampling of Variables (Large and Small Samples). Data Analysis
- Statistical Decision Theory: Decision making process
- Transportation Model
- CIRO Model
- Computer Based Training(CBT)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E-Learning/Online Learning Distance
- Estimation on Training.
- Kirkpatrick Model of Evaluation
- Learning Management Development (MD) and Organizational Development (OD).
- Management Education and Training – AIMA
- Methods of Identification of Training needs
- Methods of MD- OD interventions.
- Methods of Training – supervisory development programmes (SDP) –
- Multimedia Training
- Need for Training and development –
- NITIE and ASCI – Training and TQM and ISO 9000
- ROI of Training.
- Role of Professional bodies for
- School of Management Studies
- Techniques of SDP – Training and education for operative personnel skill training
- Training Aids
- Training Evaluation
- Training policy
- Types of aids and Audio visual aids – Budget
- Approaches and methods of evaluation.
- Bargaining Workers’ Participation.
- Components of Strategic HRM
- Conceptual Framework of Strategic HRM
- Employee Separation.
- Evaluating Strategic Contributions
- Handling Industrial Discipline. Trade
- Implementation of Strategic HRM
- Industrial Disputes Collective
- Industrial Relations Grievances
- Models of Strategic HRM
- Performance Management & Feedback
- SHRM for Competitive Advantage
- Strategic H R Planning
- Strategic HR
- Strategic Knowledge Management.
- Communication Performance Management
- Comparing Cultures;
- Compensation Management. Payment of Wages Act 1936
- Culture and Management
- Employee’s Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- Evaluating performance management
- International Management and Culture;
- Managing Organisational Performance
- Movement in the Culture;
- Organisational Culture;
- Strategic Decision-Making- the PESTEL Framework;
- Evaluating HRD. Organizational Development (OD) -OD Programs and Techniques: OD Consultants.
- Organizational Development Process Managing Organizational Change. Concept of Competency.
- The Employees State Insurance Act 1948 Industrial Employment (standing order) Act 1946
- The Factories Act- 1948
- The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 Perspective of HRD Organizational Effectiveness and Excellence.
- Air transportation Surface
- Classification of Tourists Tourism Network
- Demand and Supply in tourism ‐
- Demonstration Effect Push and Pull Theory
- Historical Development of Tourism ‐
- Ideals of Responsible Tourism ‐Alternate Tourism.
- Major motivations and deterrents to travel.
- Mathieson and Wall Model & Leiper’s Model 4 Stanley Plog’s Model of Destination Preferences
- MNC’s in Tourism Industry.
- Tourism Area Life Cycle (TALC) Doxey’s Index
- Tourism Impacts
- Tourism Industry; Structure and Components Emerging areas of tourism
- Tourism regulations Present trends in Domestic and Global tourism
- Tourism System
- Tourist Transportation:
- Transport Rail Transport
- Typology of Tourism
- Water Transport.
- Functions of World Tourism
- ITDC Department of Tourism Govt. of J&K FHRAI IHA IATA TAAI IATO.
- Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Tourism Products of Jammu & Kashmir Religions and important pilgrimage sites Tourism Destinations
- Ministry of Tourism Govt. Of India
- Natural Tourism resources in India
- Organization (WTO) Pacific Asia
- Tourism & nature conservation
- Tourism & Travel Council (WTTC)
- Tourism Organizations: Role and
- Travel Association (PATA) World
- Destinations and resource factors. Contemporary trends in International tourist movements
- Eco Tourism Resources in India Study of wild life Parks
- Factors affecting global and regional tourist movements; demand and origin factors
- Importance of geography in Tourism IATA Areas
- Physical and political features of Indian-subcontinent
- Sanctuaries & Tiger Reserves in India
- Study of Hill station attractions & their environs. Islands: Resources & their use patterns.
- Tourism and Environmental Change
- Adventure Tourism
- Cultural and Heritage
- Sustaining Tourism infrastructure for religious tourists and pilgrimages local consultation and participation administrative and regulatory issues; planning and management approaches
- Cultural Events Management
- MICE Evolution of MICE industry;
- Components of MICE
- Trade shows and exhibitions/expositions
- Conference and Events venues Incentive Tour
- Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
- Organizational Structure/Chart of travel agency
- Different approval requirements from
- Government and Private Travel bodies for setting up a travel agency
- Travel agency documents and formats used in operations. Destination Development
- Process of Strategic Tourism
- Planning destination planning and Synthesis
- Destination Promotion
- Destination development policies
- Approaches to Destination Resort Planning.
Note: Visit the official website of the organization to know more.
Check More Upcoming Jobs in Popular Sectors
|Reliance JIO 4G Plans 2016||How to Fill Online Application Form|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Get Reliance Jio 4G Sim Connection|
|How to Book LPG Cylinder Online||How to Write a Letter in Bank Exam Format|