Delhi Judicial service Exam 2016:
High court of Delhi has announced the Advertisement Notification has Delhi judicial service Exam 2016. High Court of Delhi has released the Notification for the recruitment for the online application from 9 vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service qualified for filling up. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply against this exam announcement by submitting online application form on or before 08th February 2016 & send hard copy of application form before 15th February 2016. High Court of Delhi is going to conduct Delhi Judicial Service Exam on 03rd April 2016. For more information about Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2016 like eligibility Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Selection Processed, Vacancy details, salary Details, and How to Apply are given for the Quick Reference for the Candidates. The Person can go through the information given below are they can visit the official website to go through the Notification and may get All the Details.
|Organization Name||High court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Delhi judicial service examination|
|No of the Posts||09 Posts|
|Last date to Apply||8th February 2016|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Official web site||www.delhihighcourt.nic.in|
Category wise number of vacancies:
|Category||Number of post|
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking)
- For selection to the main examination and Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Descriptive) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva voce
Applicants must have passed Graduation degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized university. Applying contestants must be a citizen of India and appliers who has practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years are eligible to apply for this examination.
Candidates Selection will be based on the performance in the preliminary exam and the main exam and viva voice organised by test High court of Delhi.
|How to Prepare for Written Test||Interview Tips for Freshers|
Candidate’s age should be between 35 years to 45 years as on 01-01-2015.
Pay of Scale:
Selected contenders for this service will accept pay scale of Rs. 51550 to 63070/- per month plus allowances as are admissible to officers working under the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 1000/- and
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped (Orthopedic ally Handicapped: Rs. 200/-
- The candidates should be paid in the form of a single demand draft pay order.
- The demand draft / pay order should be drawn in favor of Registrar General Delhi High Court New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||18th January 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08th February 2016|
|End Date To Submit Hardcopy Of Filled Application Form||15th February 2016|
|Examination Will Be Held On||03rd April 2016|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may Apply online through the web site
- Candidates read the complete notification carefully and find apply online link.
- Fill online application form with entire information in approved manner and must upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After completing of all process, press submit button for the final submission of it.
“To the Joint Registrar (Vig.),
High Court of Delhi,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110 503”
Open Official Notification get more information Applicant go to the official web site and check the other details.
Read More Posts Here
|How to Book Online LPG Cylinder||How to Get your Dream Job?|
|Apply Online For Caste Certificate||Personality Development Tips|
|Apply Online for Income Certificate||How to Prepare for Written Test|