East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018
East Coast Railway has liberated a vacancy notification titled as East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018. Organisation invites eager contenders to apply for filling up Various teaching & Other Opening Advt.
All the candidates who have graduation degree can apply for it. You can attend walk in interview to be a part of this organisation. Interested candidates can apply for it by attending walk in interview on appropriate date and time.
Candidates must read the entire details regarding this Recruitment like vacancy details, qualification requirement, selection process, age limitation, application process, etc. from below section of this page which is framed by members of our team.
East Coast Railway Advertisement 2015
|Association Name||East Coast Railway|
|No. of Opening||14|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
|Minimum Education||Graduate degree/2nd class master degree/diploma/ B.sc./B.ed/BA|
|Cease date for Applications||—|
Position and no of posts:
|Position||No. of posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher||03|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Odia Medium||06|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/English Medium||01|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/Telugu Medium||02|
|Physical Education Teacher||01|
Applying candidates should passed matriculation / intermediate from a recognized board / institute.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 29 years
- Aspirants applying for sports quota posts for the grade Rs. 1800 should be in between 18 years to 32 years
- Relaxation criteria for reserved category applicants will be decided as per norms.
Those applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and appointed will obtain attractive and consolidated amount of Rs. 27, 500/- and Rs. 26, 250/- for TGT, PET and Craft Teacher Post.
Selection of aspirants will be made on the bases of Walk-in Interview.
Process to apply for East Coast Railway
- First of all applicants require visit official website of organization that iswww.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in and download the application form.
- Then, fill the application form within correct manner with all asked detail.
- Willing applicants may directly report for the walk-in interview with copies of all certificates/testimonial/mark sheets in original and true copies of (Attested by gazetted officer) and two recent passport size photographs along with filled application form
- Walk-in venue, date and time is mentioned below.
“Udaygiri Meeting Hall,
2nd Floor, South Block,
Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar”
Note: You may check Official Link.