HPCL Officer Recruitment 2018:-
Advertisement has released on official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Applicants those want apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018 to fill 99 Inspection Engineer & other various posts. Applicants, who are seeking jobs in UPSSSC and interested as well must apply for HPCL Notification 2018. Candidates are required to fill up HPCL Online Application Form 2018 on or before the last date that is 31.08.2018.
HPCL is a government owned enterprise steering in Oil and Natural Gas sector. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HPCL was incorporated in 1974. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd provides number of facilities to their working employees. This is only the reason that mostly the job seekers want work with HPCL. So appliers those are searching for recruitment may visit to this page to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd|
|No. of Posts||99|
|Post Name||Inspection Engineer|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Fire & Safety Officer||11|
Applicants must Pass Graduate Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Fire & Safety Officer||27 years|
|Inspection Engineer||30 years|
|Sports Officer||25 Years|
|Medical Officer||30 years|
|Law Officer||26 years|
Selected candidates will get Rs. 60000 – 180000/- from the organization.
- General and OBC applicants need to pay Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST category they are exempt from application fee.
How to Apply
- First of all visit official website hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on Recruitment section and follow Advertisement.
- Click “apply online” link and fill the online application form with asked details
- Now, applicants can apply online and fill HPCL Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all relevant documents and make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Starting Date of Application Form: 31-07-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31-08-2018