IIT JAM Application Form 2019:
Looking for latest IIT JAM Application Form 2019?? Then go ahead…. as we are providing IIT JAM Online Registration 2019. Candidates, who are concerned, have to fill IIT JAM Application Form first to get recruitment. Contestants who satisfy IIT JAM eligibility can apply online for exam before the last date reach. IIT JAM 2019 Registration will be started from 5th September 2018. IIT JAM Notification has been released now. IIT JAM 2019 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) is a national level examination. Interested applicants should register themselves against IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) Application Form and submit IIT JAM Application Form 2019 through proper channel and further need to go through selection procedure to get final recruitment.
The candidates those wish to appear in IIT JAM 2019 entrance exam should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
There will be no age criteria/restrictions to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor degree.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PwD category).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
IIT JAM 2019: Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section A||30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||50|
|Section B||10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||20|
|Section C||20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||30|
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750||Rs. 1050|
|All Others||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2100|
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2019
- Visit official website of the organization that is jam.iitd.ac.in
- On the home page, choose appropriate link to fill application form.
- Now register yourself by filling name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- After registration, login with the same ID to fill the application form
- Fill all the details carefully online application form.
- Upload your scanned images and pay the application fee.
- After completing the form, check it again and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally print out the form and keep it safe for further use.
IIT JAM 2019 – Important Date:
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application||September 05, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||October 10, 2018|
|Admit Card Download||January 04, 2019|
|Mock Test link||January 10, 2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||February 10, 2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||March 20, 2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||April 11 – 24, 2019|
|Declaration of First Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||To be announced later|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2019||To be announced later|