JEE Advanced Application Form 2019:
JEE Advanced Notification 2019 has been disclosed soon. This year IIT Madras is going to held the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for the students who want to get the admission in engineering courses. JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination Advanced) is an all India level engineering examination conducted by IITs on behalf of CBSE, Delhi. The JEE Advanced 2019 examination will be existed. IIT Council has disposed the proposal of IITs to stop conducting JEE Advanced exam.
Contenders have to possess 12th with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics to apply for the JEE exam. Desired & deserving Aspirants can apply for the JEE Advanced exam by visit the official site of the organization. Contenders you have to fill the online application form before Second week of May 2019, the last date of submission of the application form
To get more information about the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 and other relevant information such as how to apply for it, important dates and other appliers have to study the below given content up to the end of the page which is specially designed by the team of the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in to provide all the relevant information to you people.
JEE Advanced 2019 – Important Dates
|1||Commencement of registration for JEE Advanced 2019||First week of May 2019|
|2||Last date to register for JEE Advanced 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|3||Last date to submit registration fees||Second week of May 2019|
|4||JEE Advanced 2019 Entrance Exam||Third week of May 2019|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who appear in JEE Main and clear the exam are eligible for JEE Advance.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992. Relaxation in the upper age limit is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates up to Five years.
|Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
Statistics of JEE Advanced 2018 Registrations
|Category wise||Gender wise||Zone wise|
|General – 62850||Male – 127793||IIT Madras -38231|
|OBC – 60128||Female – 32923||IIT Delhi – 31884|
|SC – 26057||Third Gender – 0||IIT Bombay – 28813|
|ST – 11681||–||IIT Kanpur – 20428|
|–||–||IIT Kharagpur – 19145|
|–||–||IIT Roorkee – 14414|
|–||–||IIT Guwahati – 11907|
|–||–||Foreign Candidates – 36|
Steps To Apply Online JEE Advanced Application Form 2019
There are 4 Steps to Apply Online JEE Advanced Application Form 2019:-
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
- Step 3 – Registration Fees Payment
- Step 4 – Printing of Confirmation Page
Step 1 – Registration
- Applicants, who are willing to seek the application for the JEE Advanced have to go to the official site of JEE Advanced 2019
- Then go to the admission notice option and notice will open on screen
- Read the notice very carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Then hit a click on the registration option “click here for registration”
- Fill the details demanded & register yourself
- Then fill the rest application form as instructed
- Then upload recently clicked scanned image & signature.
- Now take a review of the form & check all the details
- Then click submit option & Pay the application fee as per your category.
- At last take a print out of the application form for the future use.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
After entering all the details, candidate will have to upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Class X certificate as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Request Letter certificate (if required)
- PIO Card / OCI Certificate
- DS certificate
- Gazette notification showing name change (only for candidates whose name is not same as in Class X certificate)
Documents to be uploaded (Indian Candidates)
|1||Class X certificate or Birth Certificate||All candidates will have to submit this||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|2||Class XII (or equivalent exam) Certificate||Candidates who have passed in 2018 and 2017 (if the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|3||Category Certificate||Only for SC /ST /OBC-NCL candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|4||An additional category Certificate (Optional)||Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|5||PwD Certificate||Only for candidates who have opted PwD as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|6||Scribe Request Letter||Only for those who have opted PwD as “Yes” and Scribe Request Letter as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|7||DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted DS as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|8||OCI Card/PIO Card||For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Documents to be uploaded (Foreign Candidates)
|1||Photograph||Required for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB||JPG|
|2||Signature||Required for all candidates||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG|
|3||Class X or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|4||Class XII (or equivalent) Certificate||Required only for those who have passed in year 2018 and 2017 (if the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|5||Identity Proof of the Candidates||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|6||Passport of Mother||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|7||Passport of Father||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|8||Testimonial as applicable||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Step 3 – Registration Fee Payment
The registration fee is mentioned in the table given below.
Registration fee for Exam Centers in India
|Category||Female Candidates(all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
Step 4 – Printing of Confirmation Page
After payment will be made, candidates will have to submit the JEE Advanced 2019 application form and take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.