Income Tax Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Department has broadcast an advertisement in respect of Income Tax Recruitment 2018 against the notification of approximately 20750 posts. Online Applications are released for the vacant posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS cadre, AO Cadre, Group “C”, TA/ Steno Grade-II, Notice Server/ LDC, Executive Assistants and Driver.
Desired aspirants who have the ability and wish to grab this chance may seek online or offline application form through the official portal before the last date of application submission. Read the details described below in respect of the Income Tax Department recruitment such as educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale, applying procedure, important dates etc.
About Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
|Association Name||Income Tax Department|
|Vacancies for||Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS cadre, AO Cadre, Group “C”, TA/ Steno Grade-II, Notice Server/ LDC, Executive Assistants and Driver|
|No. of Opening||20750|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||Available Below|
Read: Latest Recruitment 2018
Position and no of posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
To apply you have to pursue Matriculation (10th pass)/ HSC (12th pass)/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation/ Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English from the recognized board/ institute/ university.
18 years is the minimum age and 35 years is the maximum age to seek application for the post mentioned above. Relaxation will also be furnished to the reserved category.
Selection criteria may or may not include written examination, interview and/ or document verification which is held by the association.
Candidates who will get selected will get handsome amount In terms of salary as given below:
- Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- MTS: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department “http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx”
- Then search the recruitment notification appropriate link
- Click on the link and read carefully
- Fill the application form as instructed online/ offline
- Submit the form as per the instructions in the official notice.
- Official Announcement: Update Soon
- Online Application Start Date: Notified Soon
- Last Date of Online Application: Notified Soon
- Application Fees last Date: Notified Soon
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Update Soon
- Written Exam Date: Coming Soon
- Final Merit List: Notified Soon
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
More Upcoming Jobs in These Sectors
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|