Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme April 2019
Opportunities!!!! The Indian Army has released the Recruitment notification for the Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme April 2019 for Law Graduates (22nd Course) under Short Services Commission (Non-Technical). 14 vacant posts are going to be filled up under JAG-22 Entry Scheme. So those, who are eligible to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme April 2019, can fill their online applications from 19-July-2018 to 16-Aug-2018. Interested job seekers who want to join Indian army may seek online application form for JAG entry. End date to seek application for the last date. Follow few steps mentioned below to fill the form. For more details please read the below given session till the end point.
Brief Information of Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme April 2019
|Association Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||JAG Entry Scheme (22nd Course)|
|No. of Opening||14|
|Cease date for Applications||16-Aug-2018|
- Male Candidates:
- Female Candidates:
14 (Men- 07, Women- 07)
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
21 – 27 years as on 01.01.2019 (Born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.1998 both dates Inclusive).
How to Apply
- Go to the official web portal of the Indian army to seek application for JAG April entry which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and Click ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Fill the form very carefully with appropriate information
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time, At last segment, ‘Summary of your information’ will be showed on the screen of computer
- Read it carefully & hit ‘Submit now’ option. Remember to take printout of the application form in the end
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Aug 2018|