Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Indian Bank announces a notification as www.indianbank.in Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of the degree holders for the 417 vacant position of Probationary Officer/(PGDBF) Posts. Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 has been announced for the 417 vacancies. Application forms are disclosed for the recruitment of graduate passed candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. Selection of the hunters is depends on their performance in online exam & interview. Appellants who are interested in applying have to open the official website of the Indian Bank and seek online application form. Last date of submission of application form is 27.08.2018. Fill the form by follow few steps after getting the complete detailed information. Read the further session of the page and you get the details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band and many more
|Name of The Organization||Indian Bank|
|No. of Posts||417|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Probationary Officer: 417 Posts
Applicants who have completed A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
As Per Indian Bank Notification 2018
- Online Exam
General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
Download Here: Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2018
Download Here; Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
How to Apply
- Log on to Indian Bank careers page at the official website www.indianbank.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- Read all instructions carefully and
- Fill the application form with all important details
- Recheck the filled form and hit on submit button.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.08.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.08.2018