Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2019
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019 Batch notification has been announced. Application forms are required by the Indian Coast Guard for the various vacant posts of Guard Yantrik. Applicants who possess matriculation along with diploma in relevant field may seek application for the job through the official website. Online application form filling procedure has been started from 23rd July, 2018 and will close on 1st August, 2018 at 5:00 PM. To seek an appeal go to the website soon and follow the procedure given below under the head how to apply. You may collect the details like education qualification, age limit, and selection process. From the below furnished segment which is designed by our team of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in.
Brief Information of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019 Batch Notice
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Posts||various|
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
(between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001)
Download Here;Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 01/2019
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit, in Written Test, subject to clearance of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: ₹29,200 per month plus Yantrik pay ₹6,200/-.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Visual Standards||6/ 24 without glasses and 6/ 9 & 6/ 12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.|
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push ups
Apply Here->>>> Sarkari Naukari 2018 – सरकारी नौकरी
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form
- First, need to visit official website of Indian Coast Guard’s website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After that look at the “Yantrik 01/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)”
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and photographs along with application.
- Check all the details and submit the application form.
- Aspirants need to take printout of the application form for future use
- Application Start Date: 23-07-2018
- Last Date For Apply: 01-08-2018 @ 05:00 PM
- E-Admit Card Available From: 13 Aug to 22 Aug 2018