JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the appliers who want to get admission in engineering courses and applied for the JEE advance exam. Applicants may download the JEE Advance syllabus from the official website of the JEE Advance and start their preparation of the exam.
To download the syllabus from the site you may follow the bellow mentioned steps. For more details about the JEE Advance Syllabus 2019 & its related information applicant need to scroll down the page and read the given content up to the end point which is specially designed by our team for this purpose.
JEE Advanced Syllabus Advertisement 2019
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi|
|Examination name||JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination Advanced)|
|Exam date||Third week of May 2019|
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the exam pattern here, which will be followed in the exam.
- Mode: From 2018, the exam is conducting through online mode.
- Paper: JEE Advanced 2019 will be consisting of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Both papers are compulsory to attempt.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be provided for each paper. Some extra time will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The language of the exam will be in English and Hindi.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. It is different for each paper.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Registration
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus 2019
- Analytical geometry
- Complex Number
- Conic Section
- Integral calculus
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equation
- Quadratic Equation
- Vector and 3D etc.
- Chemical Equilibrium in Physical Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry & Chemical Bonding in Inorganic Chemistry
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Ores and minerals
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Practical organic chemistry
- Qualitative Analysis
- Thermodynamics etc
- Theory of Fields (Electromagnetism)
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Systems of particles
- Law of gravitation
- Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus
- Wave motion
- Thermal expansion of solids, liquids and gases
- Coulomb’s law
- Magnetic moment of a current loo
- Rectilinear propagation of light
- Atomic nucleus etc.