Karnataka High Court Results 2015:
Karnataka High Court has announced Karnataka High Court Results 2015. Aspirants who are waiting for the Civil Judges Preliminary Examination, which was held on 25th July 2015 they can check their Result from this page.
Applicants may download the Cut Off and Provisional Select List of candidates by following the simplified instructions mentioned below. On availability of Result, our team will also provide information in regard of it on this page of sscguru.
High Court has been the light house for all those who are searching for jobs. The main aim of this recruitment is to recruit deserving and well knowledgeable applicants. Every year Association carried out a variety of assessments for those applicants who are interested and willing to being in this organization and enhancing their career in this sector.
Purpose of Exam:
Every year lakhs of applicants apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment and after that they are called for written examination and interview round. This year also recruitment examination and interview round is carried for this position. Now, the Provisional List has been declared on its Official site. So, contenders, don’t search anymore, just visit the Official site and follow these given steps and check your name in the list.
How to check Karnataka High Court Result?
Here is the simplest way of checking result online. You can check your result easily at your home as well if you have GPRS supportable mobile phone or laptop/PC or tablet or by visiting nearest cyber cafe.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka High Court which is “www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in”.
- There would be a link named “examinations result” in the official website of organisation.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to this link and open it.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are demanded on the examination result section.
- If you do not fill the details correctly it will not show your result and an error will occurs.
- After filling up the details correctly, submit that.
- Then you will see your result on the screen.
- Download it and print its hard copy for future reference.
- You need to keep safe your admit card before the declaration of result. Remember to take your admit card back after checking result.
- Do not be panic before the result declaration.
- Do not forget to take the hard copy of your result after checking.
- Check the total marks if there are mistake immediately contact the organisation by phone or email.
- Date of Main Exam: 12th and 13th September 2015
- Qualified aspirants are also able to download admit card of Civil Judges Main Exam from the official website of Karnataka High Court.
Note: You can check your result directly by Direct Link.