Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017
Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017 has been released by the Karur Vysya Bank for the applicants who applied for the clerical cadre recruitment in the bank. They have to appear in the recruitment exam to get the job. Bank recently releases the recruitment notification and now going to hold the examination on 7th January 2017.
To give the exam and to get the entry into the examination hall aspirants need admit card with a copy of photo ID proof and original photo ID issued by any government body. To download the admit card aspirants have to visit the official website and follow the procedure mentioned under the head “How to download Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017”.
Applicants admit card is a very significant document to give the exam so download it before 7th January, 2017 the date of exam. To know more details about the clerical cadre admit card 2017 & its elated information applicant need to read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is specially designed by our team for this purpose.
Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Vacancy name||Clerical Cadre|
|Date of exam||7th January 2017|
|Admit card availability||Available on the site|
How to Download Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card
- First of all those who applied for Clerical Cadre recruitment need to visit the official site of the Karur Vysya Bank to download the admit card which is “http://www.kvb.co.in/”
- Then go to the career option
- Then click “Online Exam Call Letter Download” link
- A new page open on the screen
- Now Enter the registration number/ roll number
- Then enter password/ date of birth
- Enter the caption appears on the screen and click log in option
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen,
- Check the personal details,
- Give the print command and download the admit card and take print out
- You may save it as PDF to take print out later.
- KVB clerical exam admit card has been released by the organization
- Clerical exam is to be held by the bank on 7th January 2017
Note: You may visit the official website of the organization for more detailed information.
You can find more Information