KEAM Online Application Form 2017
KEAM 2017 has been disclosed by the Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) as an advertisement notification. Applications are invited from the applicants who want to get admission in the professional courses. 12th passed aspirants who want to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture or Medical degree they may have to clear the KEAM examination.
Candidates who want to apply for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance examination can apply online through the official web portal before the last date of submission. To get more details in respect of the KEAM 2017 and other relevant information such as how to apply, significant dates, eligibility criteria and other details appliers have to study the below given segment up to the end of the page which is specially designed by the team of the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in.
KEAM Advertisement 2017
|Association name||Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE)|
|Course offered||Professional Courses|
|Exam name||Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance examination|
|Cease date of application||Last week of January 2017|
Minimum Educational Qualification
Aspirants who possess 12th standard from the recognized state or centre board are capable to seek application for the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance examination.
|Latest Jobs After 10th||Latest Jobs After 12th|
Contenders who belongs from General category have to pay application fee Rs 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste categories appliers.
- Thiruvananthapuram (TVM),
- Kollam (KLM),
- Alappuzha (ALP),
- Kottayam (KTM),
- Ernakulam (EKM),
- Kattappana (KPN),
- Palakkad (PKD),
- Malappuram (MLP),
- Kozhikode (KKD),
- Wayanad (WYD),
- Kannur (KNR),
- Mumbai (MUM),
- New Delhi (DLH) and
- Dubai (DUB)
Procedure to Apply for KEAM 2017
- Firstly, log on to the official website of the Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) to seek application for the exam of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance examination which is “http://www.cee-kerala.org/”
- Then go to the KEAM and select KEAM 2017 option from home page available in the left hand side.
- Then click on appropriate link to read the notification and eligibility criteria
- Read the detail given on the page very carefully
- Then come back and click on the KEAM 2017 Apply Online appropriate link given in the page
- After that fill the details demanded on the next page to register yourself
- Then fill the rest application form with details and Upload the required documents, image and signature in the prescribed form
- Take a review of the form, Click submit option in the end and pay application fee as per your convenience.
- At last must take print out of the form and preserve it for the use in future
- Commencement of online applications: 1st week of January 2017
- Availability of security card along with prospectus: 1st week of January 2017
- Last date for receipt of online application printout: Last week of January 2017
- Closing date for online applications: Last week of January 2017
- Availability of admit cards: Last week of March 2017
- Examination date (KEAM 2017): Last week of April 2017
- Declaration of results: Last week of May 2017
Note: You may also check the official website of the organization for more details or to seek application
Read About More Related Information
|OUAT CET||HTET 2017|
|AKTU UPTU||VITEEE Online Registration|
|SRMJEEE Notification||UP BTC|
|CSIR UGC NET||AIPGMEE|