Kolkata Police Recruitment
Kolkata Defence department one more time announce a defense sector opportunities for candidates who want to serve the state. Government has announced to appoint 517 Civic Volunteer Bharti. Kolkata police invites application form from VIII passed candidates for the post of Civic Volunteer. Interested contenders can download the application form from the official website of the organization which is attached with the advertisement. Remember to submit the application on or before 16th July, 2018 to the official address. Here on this page below you may get all the necessary details regarding the recruitment which is necessary such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, procedure to apply and many more, please read it up to the end.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
|Association Name||Kolkata police|
|Vacancies for||Civic Volunteer|
|No. of Opening||517|
|Cease date for Applications||16h July, 2018|
Read: Latest Govt Jobs 2018
North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata Police: 39
Central Division, Kolkata Police: 35
South Division, Kolkata Police: 44
Port Division, Kolkata Police: 23
Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata Police: 5
South East Division, Kolkata Police: 13
South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police: 17
South West Division, Kolkata Police: 11
Traffic Department, Kolkata Police: 270
Police Housing Estate: 60
Contenders who wish to apply must pass Class-VIII examination from a recognized institute
Appellants should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station and should be physically & mentally fit
Read: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Read: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Minimum age to apply for the recruitment of civic volunteer is 20 years and maximum age is 60 years.
Interview is to be held for selection by the Selection Committee chaired by Sr. DC (AP) Kolkata, along with ACP Brigade HQ and one Inspector working under the D.C as member.
Process to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment
- Open the portal of the Kolkata police
- Go to the bulletin board selection and search “Employment Notice for the post of Civic Volunteer in Kolkata Police, 2018”
- Click “click here” option and advertisement will appear on the screen
- Download the application form attached with advertisement
- Fill the application form and affix passport size photo
- Attach the necessary documents with the form as mentioned below
- Enclose it in an envelope and send to the address given below
- One copy of recent passport size, self attested photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application.
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
- Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Self attested copy of proof of address. ( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- Self attested copy of proof of age.
“Control Room Body
Guard Lines, 7, D.H. Road,
Alipore, Kolkata – 700027”
Last date of submission of application form: 16th July, 2018
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Information You Would Like
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Check Online Result – Step by Step|