Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018:
Maharashtra Police Department has been published an advertisement on their official website. Nandurbar Police is going to recruit qualified & eligible candidates to the posts of 455 Police Patil Bharti. There are total 455 Police Patil Jobs. Interested applicants may apply online at official website. Online application forms are available on the site till 25-7-2018 to 13-08-2018. Fill the application prior the last date after collecting the detailed information. For more updates in detail about the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 and other requirements of the job like wise educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale etc. read the below mentioned information till the end of the page.
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Police Department (Nandurbar Police)|
|No. of Posts||455|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|District Name||No. of Vacancies|
Applicants who have completed SSC with minimum 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Rs. 5,400 – 20,200/-
General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/-
All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.300/-
How to Apply
- Log on to Maharashtra Police careers page at the official website www.nandurbarpariksha.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Read the notice and click apply online
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Upload image & signature and enter rest details
- Review the form and click final submit option
- Pay application fee and Take print out of the form.
Starting Date of Application Form: 25-07-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 13-08-2018