Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015:
It has been notified to all the job searchers to engage for a job through Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015. Your capability will take you ahead guys so apply through this advertisement for 86 Forest Guard Openings.
Guys we are waiting for your act if you are interested then don’t think so much as good opportunity is knocking your door. Maharashtra Forest Department requires applications from the eligible job contenders through online mode. Online applications must be submitted on/before the last date which is 16th July 2015.
So Guys what are you waiting for if you have done SSC then don’t miss this chance just apply but before the expired date.
Maharashtra Forest Department Advertisement 2015
|Association Name||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Vacancies for||Forest Guard|
|No. of Opening||86|
|Hiring Process||Physical Efficiency Test/Interview|
|Cease date for Applications||16th July 2015|
Candidates must have passed in SSC (Secondary school certificate) or have equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute.
Candidates should not below 18 Years and above age limit must be 30 Years. Age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST candidates.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs 5200-20200/-.
Selection process comprises of Physical Efficiency Test/Interview.
All the candidates must pay Rs.250/- for Local ST candidates through online mode computerized challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Process to apply:
- Visit forest.erecruitment.co.in which is the official website.
- On the home page Press Apply online option given on the menu bar.
- Fill all the entries in a proper way.
- Upload a passport size photograph, and your signature on it.
- Also take the hard copy of the challan form and pay the required fee.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th July 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI: 14th July 2015
Note: You may check Official Notification.