AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
AIMA MAT Application form 2017 is going to be held by the All India Management Association for the upcoming session 2017-2018. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national level test which is held for the admission in the management programmes.
Applicants who are desired to get admission in MBA course need to give this exam. This examination is to be held in two modes online and paper based. Candidate need to choose any one of the two options to take the test whether Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. Paper Based Test will be conducted on 5th February 2017. Computer Based Test will be conducted after 11th February 2017 onwards.
To apply for the exam please visit the official site of the AIMA before 27th January, 2017. For more information about AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 and how to apply for it read the below given information up to the end of the page which is specially created to provide the necessary details.
AIMA MAT Application form Advertisement 2016:
|Association Name||(AIMA) All India Management Association|
|Name of the examination||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree|
|Cease date for Applications||27th January, 2017|
|Exam date||5th February, 2017 for paper mode and 11th February, 2017 onwards for computer based test|
Participating Management Institutes
There are 252 institutions which are participating in the MAT exam some of them are as follow:
- ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Accurate Institute of Advanced Management, Noida
- Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Noida
- AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDITM), New Delhi
- AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM), New Delhi
- Chandigarh University
- Chitkara University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management & Higher Studies, Kanpur
- Dewan Institute of Management Studies, Meerut
- Dhruva College of Management
- DIT University, Dehradun
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- DPC Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research, Kanpur
- Guru Nanak Business School
Aspirants who possess graduation in any discipline from the recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for the MAT exam.
How to Apply for the AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
- First to seek application for the MAT exam visit the official site of the All India Management Association which is “www.aima.in”
- Then you need to click on the MAT option given in the home page and read the given info properly and check the eligibility criteria
- Then go to the option “online registration by candidates for February 2017 MAT” link and click “fresh candidates (click here) to create log in”
- Follow it up and Fill the details asked on the screen. Create a registration ID and then fill the application form carefully
- Upload scanned photo and signature in the demanded dimension and Pay the application fee as per your category through suitable mode online or offline
- Submit the form by click submit option & take print out for the use further.
- Those aspirants who want to pay application money through demand draft have to submit the printed form and demand draft before last date.
- Last date of online registration of form for the MAT: 27th January,2017
- Last date of online registration for the candidates who pay application fee through DD: 24th January, 2017
- Last date of submission of printed form for the candidates who pay application fee through DD: 27th January, 2017
- Admit card will available on the site in January, 2016.
- Date of exam 5th February, 2017 for paper mode
- Date of exam on computer based test is 11th February, 2017 onwards.
Note: To know more about the MAT please visit the official web portal of the organization.
Check About More Entrance Exam in India