MAT September Application Form 2016
Advertisement has released related to MAT September Application Form 2016 on official web portal www.aima.in. Exam dates are given below on this page.
MAT is the Management Aptitude Test. It is an entrance exam for admission into MBA programs in various top B – schools and other institutes across the India. MAT exam conducted Four times (in February, may, September & December). It conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) New Delhi.
Now AIMA has released notification of MAT September Application Form 2016 on official website. Applicants those are interested and want fill application form for MAT exam may visit to official website for detailed notification. Applicants may fill application form from 31st May 2016. Applicants those want to get admission in MBA for various programmes can fill application form before the last date. Last date of receipt is 4th June 2016. Stay tune with this page for more updated information like admit card, syllabus, result announcement etc.
Details of MAT September Application Form 2016
|Conducting authority||All India Management Association|
|Name of exam||Management Aptitude Test|
Notification of MAT Application Form 2016
In MAT exam there are 200 questions. Applicant get 4 marks for each right answer and 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer. MAT entrance test is objective type written exam of two and half hour duration. The various areas which generally have 40 questions each are as follows.
- Quantitative ability
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiently
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Analytical and Logical reasoning
Read Also: How to get your dream job?
Applicant should be graduate (10+3) in any stream (arts / science / engineering / commerce/ architecture) from a recognized university or its equivalent. Applicants appearing in final year are also eligible to given MAT exam.
There is no age limit applied on candidates.
Applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1200/- by any mode online/offline mode
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Online
How to apply
- Click on the official website of All India Management Association www.aima.in.
- Now check the notification and click on the MAT application form 2016.
- Check the all the instructions before filling the form.
- Then fill the application form correctly
- Scan photo and signature to upload on the application form.
- Enter the details and click on Submit
- At last take print out for future reference
- Online application form starts: Up to 31 May 2016
- Last date of receipt: 04 June 2016
- Date of exam on paper based: 04 September 2016 (Sunday)
- Date of exam on computer based: 10 September 2016 (Saturday) onwards
For more details visit to the official notification
More running jobs in these sectors
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||How to get your dream job?|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|