MESC Recruitment 2016:
Military Engineer Services (MES) has released a latest new notification for the Recruitment of 480 Mate (Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter General Mechanic, Mason, Electrician, Refrigerator Mechanic & Air Conditioning, Carpenter, Painter, and Pipe Fitter) Posts of Group ‘C’ Vacancy. So Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply the Application form is Online on or before the Last date is 13-02-2016 by 1700 hrs & 20-02-2016 by 1700 hrs for remote areas. Job seekers should download the specific format of application form by visiting the official site of MES. Read the details and check eligibility within you to the selected post before apply. Those applicants who have dream to apply for Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment 2015, they must check the following section of the post. After reading this page if you find that you are eligible then you can apply for this job opportunity. Other details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Selection Process, and how to apply are given below.
|Name of the Organization||Military Engineer Services (MES)|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||10th November 2015|
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Mate (Electrician)||156 Posts|
|Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic)||42 Posts|
|Mate (Fitter General Mechanic)||148 Posts|
|Mate (Vehicle Mechanic)||12 Posts|
|Mate (Pipe Fitter)||58 Posts|
|Mate (Carpenter)||37 Posts|
|Mate (Painter)||04 Posts|
|Mate (Mason)||23 Posts|
Contenders must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in related trade from a recognized board/Institute.
Candidates will be minimum Age on 18th years and the maximum Age in 27th years. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Selected candidates will be Pay Given Salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1800/- Grade Pay per month from Military Engineer Services (MES).
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in written Examination and the Interview Based.
|How to Prepare for Written Test||Interview Tips for Freshers|
Hoe to Apply
- Candidates must apply in the application form published along with this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. Candidate may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected
- If any wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Deptt will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by the Dept.
- Applications on the prescribed format should be submitted along with the documents / certificates given in official notice
- One self addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs 60/- affixed on each envelope
- Name of the post Mate (specify trade) along with category (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH) must be clearly written in BLOCK CAPITAL letters on the top of envelope.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||13-02-2016 by 1700 hrs|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas||20-02-2016 by 1700 hrs|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||15-05-2016|
Open Official Notification Get more information Applicant go to the Official Web site and check the other details.
Read More Posts Here
|How to Book Online LPG Cylinder||How to Get your Dream Job?|
|Apply Online For Caste Certificate||Personality Development Tips|
|Apply Online for Income Certificate||How to Prepare for Written Test|