MESCOM Recruitment 2016:
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company limited has released a new vacancy named as MESCOM Recruitment 2016. You can apply online for 441 Assistant Engineers and Assistant and Junior Assistant Posts Openings.
You can apply for these post. The candidates who are waiting for government jobs can apply for it.
The basic qualification of this post is Diploma & Degree Passed. So it is a great opportunity for the candidates who have passed in Diploma and MCA and Degree as given in below notification and wants to apply for jobs in their standard.
If you are interested and eligible then you can apply online. You need to register your name on or before the last date. The last date of submission is 15th Feb 2016.
For more information visit the entire page carefully:
Important information has tabulated bellow:
|Association Name||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company limited|
|Vacancies for||Assistant, Engineers Various Posts|
|No. of Opening||441|
|Hiring Process||Endurance Test|
|Minimum Education||Degree/ Diploma|
|Cease date for Applications||15th February 2016|
Educational Qualification for MESCOM jobs 2015:
Candidates must have passed in Degree or Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of:
|Rs. 18,380 to 32,610 per month||1st year|
|According as per Organization||2nd year|
|According as per Organization||3rd year|
|According as per Organization||after training period|
Selection process comprises of Endurance Test, which is conducting by the organisation.
- 100 meters running :14 seconds
- Skipping :50 times in one minute
- Shot put 12 pounds :8 meters throw (3 opportunities)
- Climbing of Electric pole :8 meters height
- 800 meters running :3 minutes
for application fees details you may check official website given below or visit on or before 16th January 2016.
Process to apply:
- Desirable and prepared job seekers want to apply for it can go to the official website “www.mesco.in”.
- Click on the carrier/recruitment section
- Select your appropriate job link.
- Press on option “Apply Online”.
- Select the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Register your name.
- Fill the form completely.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Select ‘payment’ tab and pay your application fee.
- Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Applications: 12th June 2015
End Date To Apply Online: 02nd July 2015
Closing date for print of application: 03rd June 2015
Note: You may check Official Website.