MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018:
Dear applicants who are waiting for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 from long time can start their final preparation of exam by following updated MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 & Written Exam Pattern. In this page we are providing the full syllabus and paper pattern for exam, you can go through it and prepare for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment exam accordingly. Aspirants those who are going to attend the exam for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Posts are required to download MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 -19
Download MPPSC VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates must download the MPPSC VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 in pdf format through the below link. Candidates need to keep visiting this page for regular updates about the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2018. Here on this page we provide the detailed syllabus. Scroll the page till the end to grab the information sanctioned below. Stay in contact with our website to get updates in future.
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|No. of Posts||188|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th August 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||5th September 2018|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Exam Type||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||Concerned Subjects||150||300||2 Hours|
- The written exam has objective questions.
- Total no. of questions in the test are 150.
- One question carries two marks.
- Total marks are 300.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Syllabus 2018 – Part I
- Milk Technology.
- Battery cage management.
- Biosecurity in poultry farm and hatchery.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Mineral and trace elements
- Feeding Infants & Growing animals
- Metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Genetics and Animal Breeding.
- Veterinary Hygiene concerning water, air and habitation
- Breeds of livestock and poultry
- Mating systems
- Livestock Production & Management.
- Wild and zoo animal management.
- Management of laboratory animal & fish production.
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 – Part II
- Animal Biotechnology.
- Molecular diagnosis including PCR and DNA probes.
- Anaesthesia in animals.
- Electrotherapy in veterinary practice.
- Veterinary Andrology & Reproductive Techniques.
- Diseases of male genitalia and coital injuries their diagnosis and treatment.
- Common toxic compounds and plants their effects and treatment.
- Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Abnormalities of reproductive tracts in domestic animals.
- Principles of immunity and immunisation.
- Hormonal control of the development of udder. And milk.
- Mammalian Histology.
Click Here>>>> MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 in PDF