MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018:
Applied candidates for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment for the post of Tax Assistant can download MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 -19. Official has now provide Tax Assistant Hall Ticket link on its official website applied candidates can download Tax Assistant Exam Admit Card as per their post. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has scheduled to conduct MPSC Tax Assistant Exam on “Announced Soon”. To participate in it, you can get MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card.
Candidates can download MPSC Tax Assistant Call Latter 2018 directly from the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. mpsc.gov.in with the help of given hassle free guidelines while you may hit the direct link of MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 also.
- Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Tax Assistant, Clerk & Sub Inspector
- Total Posts: 939 Posts
- Category: Admit Card & Exam Date
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Maths||100||100||1 Hour|
- MPSC Clerk Prelims exam contains objective questions.
- Subjects are maths, English, Marathi, general knowledge.
- One question has one mark.
- The exam contains a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Total exam period for the test is 1 hour.
MPSC Clerk Typist Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of Written test||Names of Subjects||Total no. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Multiple choice questions||Numerical Ability||200||400||2 Hours|
|5.||Bookkeeping & Accountancy|
Download Here>> MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018
How to Download Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official site of MPSC which is mpsc.gov.in
- Find the desired link to download the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 on the home page.
- Press on the link and enter the details asked in it.
- After completing press submit and wait for the window to open.
- Now your admit card is on your screen you can download it and can take printout of it.
Application Process Date: 28 August to 11 September 2018