NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018
Check the latest job notification here…National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a vacancy notification as NABARD Grade A Recruitment. This organization invites online application from interested candidates to fill up 92 Posts of Assistant Manager (Officers) in Grade-A through NABARD Recruitment. Job seekers who are interested and match all eligibility criteria they can apply for NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment by filling the NABARD Online Application Form. The last date of the application form is 02nd April 2018.
Candidates need to follow the below provided steps to fill the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Online Application Form in an easy manner. To get more details about NABARD Grade A Recruitment such as age limit, required education, application fee, mode of selection and other details you may check our page.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018 Short Details:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager (Officers) in Grade-A|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-04-2018|
|Selection Process||Interview / Test|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Job seekers who are looking for job they should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate against NABARD Advertisement or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D or
- Two-year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline against NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Maximum age limit of applicants will be decided by administration of Bank against NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment. The candidates from PWD category will be eligible for age relaxation against NABARD Jobs.
Pay Scale for NABARD Grade-A Recruitment:
- Recruited candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-46600 –EB – 1750(4) – 53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ against NABARD Recruitment Notification.
- They will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.55587/- for NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment.
The final selection and ranking of the applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) will be based on their performance in the Phase-II Main Examination and Interview.
How to Fill NABARD Online Form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply they must visit the official site that is www.nabard.org
- Now go to “Career Notices” tab which is mentioned at menu bar of the home page.
- Now click on application form link and
- Then, filling the Application form, and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take printout of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
|Last date to apply online||02.04.2018|
|Official Notice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Looking for More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|