NATA 2018 Application Form
NATA 2018 has been released. Council of Architecture, Delhi holds the National Aptitude Test in Architecture every year for the admission in B.Arch. Course. Interested students who wish to pursue the course of Bachelor in Architecture after 12th may apply for the examination. For the upcoming session the examination will be held on 29th April, 2018. Form filling procedure for NATA 2018 will commence from 16th January, 2018. Online form filling procedure will ends on 2nd March, 2018. Please collect the information related to the examination before apply. To collect the information you may either read the further session of the page or visit the official website of the organization.
NATA Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Council of Architecture, Delhi|
|Exam name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Minimum Education||12th or diploma|
|Cease date for Applications||2nd March, 2018|
NATA Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Distribution of questions||Total marks|
NATA Participating Institutes
- NATA 2018 participating colleges
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
- A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- Sir J.J.College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Department of Architecture & Planning Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Sinhgad College of Architecture, Pune
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Faculty of Architecture National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- V. College of Architecture, Bangalore
Contenders have to possess 12th with Mathematics as a compulsory subject or 10th with diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma to apply for NATA exam.
Process to Apply for NATA 2018
- Open the website of the Council of Architecture, Delhi “http://www.nata.in/”
- Click on “brochure” option and a PDF file appears on screen, read the detailed information
- Click “click here for registration” option and registration form will appears on the screen
- After that fill the details demanded to register you likewise email id, phone number, date of birth etc.
- Then fill the rest application form with details and Upload image and signature in the prescribed form
- Take a review of the form, Click submit option and Pay application fee.
- At last must take print out of the form and Preserve it for the use in future.
- Registration for NATA 2018 will commence from: 16th January, 2018
- Last date for registration: 2nd March, 2018
- Last date for uploading of image and fee payment: Second week of February 2018
- Correction window for candidates: Third week of February 2018
- Printing of confirmation page available till: Fourth week of February 2018
- NATA admit card releases on: 2nd April, 2018
- NATA 2018 exam date: 29th April, 2018 (10:30 am to 1:30 pm)
- NATA 2018 answer key: Fourth week of May 2018
- NATA result declaration: 1st June, 2018
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details.
Have a Look on Below Table
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|