National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017 has been released by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment for All Category Students who are pursuing Master Level Courses Ph.D and Post-Doctoral research programmes and Passage Grant for only those students who possess a Master or equivalent degree.
Applicants may download the application form format from the official portal and submit the form before the last date to the official address. Candidates may read the eligibility criteria, qualification required, age limit, procedure to apply and many more details about the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017 by scroll down the page up to the end.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Advertisement 2017
|Organization name||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Name of the Scholarship||National Overseas Scholarship|
|Minimum education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||31st March|
National Overseas Scholarship
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Scholarships||No. of Passage Grants|
|2.||Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes||6||1|
|3.||Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||4||–|
Study Field for National Overseas Scholarship
|Field of Study||No. of Seats|
|Engineering and Management||32|
|Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences||17|
|Agricultural Sciences and Medicine||17|
|International Commerce, Accounting Finance||17|
|Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts||17|
- For Ph.D. scholarship candidates must have at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Masters Degree.
- For Master’s Degree scholarship candidates must have at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Bachelors Degree.
Age of the candidates is must below than 35 years to apply for the scholarship as on 1st April, 2016.
How to Apply for National Overseas Scholarship
- Log on to the official website of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Find the official notice link of National Overseas Scholarship
- Read the notice carefully and Click appropriate link to download the application form
- Take print out of the form
- Fill the application form with proper details
- Affix the image and other documents with the form
- Enclose it in an envelope
- Submit the application form to the postal address mentioned below
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment,
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Room No.211 – ‘D’ Wing,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001”
Last date of application submission: 31st March
Note: You may visit the official website of the organization to get more details.
Check More Information You Would Like