Indian Navy Recruitment 2015:
A notice of job has released to fill up Sailors Posts against Sports Quota Entry. For Indian Navy Recruitment 2015, Interview/Medical Test is going to conduct as according to hiring process of Indian Navy. Determined and passionate applicants must send duly filled application form on or before the last date 01st July 2015.
Appropriate and Energetic appliers who have required qualification are eligible to apply for this career opportunity. Upcoming Jobs are available For Men, Women, 10th, 12th pass. Existing vacancies are waiting for the best fit and hard working job hunters. After passing the selection method, appliers will get good scale of salary.
For more details, Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 is modified below on this web portal for all the visitors. Dear applicants, you have to prepare well to qualify the rounds of hiring process which are given below.
Close View for Upcoming Jobs:
|Name of the Force||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailor|
|Selection Mode||Medical Examination/ Interview|
|Last date to apply||01st July 2015|
|Closing date for remote area||07th July 2015|
Navy Sailors Recruitment Details:
More details are given below so that you may apply easily for these posts.
Name of Post: Sailors
|S. No.||Posts Wise|
|1||Direct Entry Petty Officer|
|2||Senior Residents Recruitment (SSR)|
|3||Matric Recruits (MR)|
|4||Non Matric Recruits (NMR)|
|5||Sailing & Wind Surfing|
For more details about recruitment-Read More
Eligibility Criteria: All sustaining details are given below:
Educational Requirements: Candidates must have qualifications mentioned in this table:
|1||Must have possessed 10+2|
|2||10th or Its Equivalent Qualification|
|3||Passed VI Standard|
|4||Applicants who have participated in NCC / SCC sailing national may also apply.|
To get more info about Defense jobs-Read More
About 10th / 12th jobs-Read More
- Candidates’ applying for S. No. 1 Posts should have age between 17 to 22 years
- For others Posts Candidates’ age should not below 17 years and not more than 21 years. To reserved category aspirants, relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
Process of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of medical tests and personal interview session.
Some important Links:
Way to Attend an Interview Smartly – Preparation Tips & Tricks – Read Now
English Improvement Tips – Online – Read Now
- Selected applicants during the starting training period will get stipend of Rs 5700 pm.
- On completion of initial training, they will be positioned in the Pay Band of Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- plus IDA.
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form For||Local Area||01st July 2015|
|Remote Area||07th July 2015|
How to Apply:
Candidates may follow the given steps to apply easily:
- Qualified and energetic candidates will have to visit the official site of Indian Navythat is www.joinindianavy.gov.in.
- On the home page select option as “Sailor Entry” section and press on appropriate link.
- Select the suitable option and read details
- Download the application form properly.
- Check the filled form and attach self attested photocopies of all significant testimonials & attested passport size photograph.
- One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & self addressed envelope of size 22x10cms with Rs 10/ Stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the postal address given below.
“To the Secretary,
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
07th Floor, Chanakya Bhavan,
Integrated Head Quarters,
Mod (Navy), New Delhi – 110 021”
Note: To get more info regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 you need to open the link as official notice.