NPC Recruitment 2015:
A latest job advertisement in concern of NPC Recruitment 2015 has been broadcasted by National Productivity Council (NPC). Interested contenders can apply online for 263 Vacancies by Online Forms.
Organization is looking for the application for diligent and skilled contenders to fill various Posts. Qualification required for this job is Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree. If you are qualified according to the qualification then you can apply.Candidates if you want to work in this corporation, then apply for NPC Recruitment 2015 by applying online.
You can send your application latter on or before the last date. Last date of submission of application form is 31th October 2015.This page which is customized by the members of sscguru provides you all the necessary information related to this Recruitment such as required qualification, salary package, selection procedure, how to apply and other information which will be beneficial for you.
NPC Advertisement 2015
|Association Name||National Productivity Council|
|Vacancies for||Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM|
|No. of Opening||263|
|Hiring Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||31th October 2015|
Position and no of posts:
|Position||No of Posts|
|Computer Science / Information Technology||26|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||54|
Educational Qualification for NPC jobs 2015:
|Chemistry||Master’s Degree in Chemistry
|Computer Science / Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree relevant discipline|
|Electrical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline|
|Microbiology||Master’s Degree in Micro Biology|
|Civil Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology|
Age of candidate must be lie between 21 to 35 years as on 1st august, 2015. Relaxation of age is given as per government norms.
Selected aspirants get Rs. 40000/- as pay scale which is given by the organization.
Selection of job hunters will be made on the basis of norms of organization. Selection process may include test and/or interview.
Process to apply for NPC career 2015:
- Job hunters who find themselves suitable for above mentioned post can apply against these current openings by following below indicated steps.
- To apply, Candidate should visit the official website that is www.npcindia.gov.in or www.recruitmentnpc.in
- Candidates need to create Login ID to register for Online Registration.
- After that fill the online application form properly
- Must attach the required documents, photograph and signature
- The photograph uploaded must be with the placard mentioning the full name and date of photograph taken by the candidate.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box
- Submit it within given time period.
- Opening date for online registration: 12th October 2015
- Last Date for Online registration: 31th October 2015
Note: You may check Official Link.