NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
Apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainees (ET) Posts!!!..The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has been announced official notification through GATE 2019. The application form for the NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 is available from “___” onwards till 21-09-2018. To hire eligible candidates for Executive Trainees Posts online application process will soon start at npcilcareers.co.in. Interested candidates should possess valid GATE 2019 score in any of the disciplines at the time of applying online in NPCIL. We the team member of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in has well created this page with complete details of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 till beneath section, to get additional details must read this entire page.
NPCIL Recruitment – Executive Trainee Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
- Post Name: Executive Trainees (ET – 2019)
Post Name: Executive Trainees (ET – 2019)
Engineering Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil discipline from a recognized university / institute.
Minimum and maximum age limit of applying candidates for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE should be as per the norms of NPCIL.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website of GATE 2019 i.e. http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in.
- Then hit on “HR Management” tab that is given in menu bar.
- Further, from drop down list press “Opportunities” tab.
- Then, you will navigate to new page where you have to press “NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2018 / 03” link for NPCIL Notification through GATE 2019.
- On next page, NPCIL Advertisement through GATE 2019 will appear.
- You have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- After coming back through information hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill NPCIL online application form and complete all the details
- Upload all testimonials as per the prescribed size
- Submit the form after the review and print it with the form
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Mumbai, (Govt. of India Enterprise), Human Resource Mgt., 7th Floor, North Wing, Vikram Sarabhai Bhava, Anushaktingar, Mumbai-400094, Tel.: +91-22-259993000, Website www.npcil.in
|Closing date for submission of online application||21-09-2018|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application||01-10-2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||16-11-2018|
|GATE Admit Card 2019 available from||04-01-2019|
|Tentative date of GATE 2019 Examination||02-02-2019, 03-02-2019, 09-02-2019, 10-02-2019|
|Tentative date of GATE 2019 Results||16-03-2019|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|