NPSC Recruitment 2018
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has been released the official advertisement no. NPSC-1 for 3 post of Computer Assistant (Class-III), under Legal Metrology Commissioner, & find updates on NPSC Jobs 2018 at their official website www.npsc.co.in. We update the all the NPSC Latest Jobs that are released by the state government of the Nagaland. All eligible applicants can apply online before last date i.e. 30-07-2018. This state is generally known as the hill state. For more details please read the further session of the page up to the end point. Guys who are looking for job at government sector then grab this valuable opportunity to groom your career with this organization. Candidates, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for NPSC Recruitment 2018
Brief Info of NPSC Advertisement
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC)|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Computer Assistant (Class-III)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
- A Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must have passed 6(Six) months Diploma course in Computer Application & Networking.
- Must have working knowledge of computer operation, common office software knowledge of basic use of computer
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
Aspirants will be shortlisted for Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment on the basis of written Examination. Written paper consists of the following two papers: General English -200 marks & General Knowledge (MCQ)-200 marks.
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,000/-
Those who apply from any CSC are required to make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 of which Rs.310 is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge having scanning, filling up of Form and transaction fee
How to Apply
- First need to visit official portal of organization i.e. www.npsc.co.in
- Press on ‘Advertisements’ tab visible at left side of page.
- Click on ‘Advertisement No. NPSC-1/2018 dt. 29.06.2018
- Click on the link and notification will appears on the screen
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on “Online Application” link.
- Fill the application form appears on the screen
- Upload the required documents, image & signature
- Then you have to click “submit” option
- Then take print out of the application form for the future use.
- Take print out of the form for further use in the end.