National Scholarship Portal 2018
Indian government always tries to provide Scholarship to their citizens and this is one of the many factor Indian industry make good impacts over world development scenario. Government of India is now running a Scholarship website name as National Scholarship Portal 2018 that is www.scholarship.gov.in. you are eligible if you think then must do registration over this govt website and take benefits to go for higher studies.
Government of India starts www.scholarships.gov.in portal. On this portal the information regarding all the scholarship schemes are available. Contenders who are interested in applying for the scholarship for the further studies must read the further sanctioned details. Candidates belongs to minority community can apply for the scholarship. Go to the official portal to seek online application form and must grab the information before apply. Seekers you can grab the details from this page below regarding the scholarship schemes, who can apply, how to apply and many other details which are necessary to know for you or from the official portal.
NSP Scholarships Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Government of India|
|Cease date for Applications||Given Below|
National Scholarship Schemes
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Of Top Class Education For SC Students
- Incentives To Girls For Secondary Education
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Post-Matric Scholarships For Students With Disabilities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme For ST Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships For Students With Disabilities
- Scheme for Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund.
Scholarship Portal Rates
|Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum
( Rs.1000 p.m.)
|Rs.5,000/- per annum.
( Rs.500 p.m.)
|Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Applicants who belonging to below given minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi (Zoroastrian)) are eligible to apply for Post Matric and Merit-cum Means based Scholarship Schemes.
Process to Apply for NSP Scholarships
- Open to the National Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarships.gov.in
- Press “New User? Register” from home page
- Enter the details like name, gender, mobile number, captcha code and more as appear on the screen with correct information
- Select ‘Register’ option and after successfully get registration done, you will get their “Student Registration ID”
- With the help of “Student Registration ID”, login into the Account.
- select “Application Form” optin, form will appeared on your system screen ,
- Fill the asked details and select “Save & Continue” >>You will get on new section of Application Form Further three important segments of information such as Contact Details, Scheme Details & Upload Documents.
- Now fill accordingly and at last, press on to ‘Submit’ option.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of filled application for future use.
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
Official Links to Visit
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|Login Existing User||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal||Click Here|
|Search Institute/School/ITI registered with NSP||Click Here|
Take a Look on Below Table
|How to Prepare For Competitive Exams||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|