NTA UGC NET Application Form 2018:
Candidates can fill their forms for National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET – 2018. The National Testing Agency has started the NTA UGC NET 2018 Apply Online Procedure from 1st Sept 2018 and it will end on 30th Sept 2018. The candidates who are eagerly waiting to appear in the UGC NET 2018 Exam may apply as the NTA UGC NET 2018 Application Form procedure begins. After applying online for NTA UGC NET, candidates have to submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents to the receptive address before the closing date.
“As per the official exam dates, the exam will be held in between 9th Dec – 23rd Dec 2018”.
So, if you are interested to apply against NTA UGC NET Application Form 2018-19, then fill your online applications by going through the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page which is well tailored by the team of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in
|UGC NET Dec 2018 Application Form||Date|
|Commencement of online submission of application form||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date for online submission of application form||30 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||01 Oc 2018|
|Admit Card||19 Nov 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||09 to 23 Dec 2018|
- The application fee can be paid through credit/debit card or e-Challan (in cash to Syndicate /Canara / ICICI bank).
|General, OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs.800/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs.400/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs.200/-|
- For Junior Research Fellowship, the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
- No age limit for the Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Papers: The exam will be consisting of two papers.
- Medium of Test: The medium of paper either Hindi or English depending upon candidate’s choice.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Marking Scheme: No provision of negative marking.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration of Exam|
|Paper I||100||50||1 hr|
|Paper II||200||100||2 hr|
How to Apply NTA UGC NET Application Form
Step 01: First of all, applicants are needed to logon to the official website of UGC NET that is https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx
Step 02: After visiting the official website, you have to find “Apply for UGC-NET December – 2018” link from the homepage and read the notification carefully.
Step 03: when you read the notice, hit on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE”.
Step 04: then, Fill the Authentication Form very carefully and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
Step 05: Finally, take a printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.