ONGC Recruitment 2015:
A fresh job notification has been proclaimed has released notification as ONGC Recruitment 2015 for appointment of skilled and dedicated job searchers.
Aspirants who have the eligibility they all can apply for 157 Various Posts. Application forms against ONGC Advertisement 2015 in online mode are invited from the eligible candidates.
Application form must be submitted on/before the last date which is 14th August 2015.
Also check further remaining necessary information as eligibility, Application process, selection, Pay Scale etc as stipulated below by sscguru.in team:
|Association Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Opening||157|
|Hiring Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Minimum Education||Matriculation / Diploma / Graduation|
|Cease date for Applications||5th September 2015|
Educational Qualification for ONGC jobs 2015:
Applying contenders should have possessed in Matriculation / Diploma / Graduation in related field from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit and Pay scale:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Payscale per month|
|Junior Assistant Technician||18-45||Rs. 11000-24000/-|
|Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver|
|Junior Security Supervisor|
|Jr. Fireman||18 – 32||Rs.10000-18000/-|
Selection of the liable applicants will be made on the basis of their outcome in written examination and interview for above mentioned vacancies. No TA/ DA will be given for attending interview.
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman||No Registration fee|
|PWD||No Registration fee|
Pay the fee through printed Challan form at any branch of SBI.
Process to apply for ONGC vacancy:
- Visit official site that is “ongcindia.com”.
- Choose the post name you want to apply for & press “Apply Online” button.
- Create a valid account.
- Fill all entries carefully in the form.
- Now upload your scanned photo & signature if required.
- After that press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Take print out of online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 14th August 2015
- Last Date for fee Submission: 17th August 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 20th September 2015
Note: You may check Official Advertisement.