PGCIL Recruitment 2018:
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) has released a career notice as PGCIL Recruitment 2018. Through this latest job notification, this organization is going to recruit the 34 job seekers for filling up the post of Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee. Job seekers who are seeking for this job they must apply for this job on visit the official site or by follow the below given steps. Those contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the PGCIL DT Recruitment must apply by submitting the application form before the last date which is 24-08-2018
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 34 Posts Notification
Aspirants must submit the form prior the cease date of submission of the form. For more details aspirants need to read the below given segment up to the end of the page regarding PGCIL Notification 2018 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure and many other thinks
|Name of The Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|No. of Posts||34|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 25 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts
- Officer Trainee (HR): 04 Posts
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / SC / ST candidates. Qualification of B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg.) in Civil Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma / MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates.|
Candidates, age must be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 36 Years. For age, relaxations Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.16,000 – Rs.35,500 (IDA) from organization.
Selection will be done as per Computer Based Test
General / OBC: Rs.300/-
ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization which is www.powergridindia.com
- Now select the “Careers” tab and press the link of “Job Opportunities”.
- Read it very carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Then must hit the “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form.
- And hit the “Continue” link and upload the necessary documents if required.
- Then Press the “Submit” button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of it for future use.
Starting Date of Application Form: 10-08-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 24-08-2018