POSOCO Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
POSOCO Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Notification has been released!..The Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) invited applications for the recruitment of ET (Electrical/Computer Science) Posts through GATE 2019. Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO), New Delhi has released the notification for recruitment Executive Trainees in Electrical and Computer Science branches through GATE 2019 score. Before filling the POSOCO Registration form, candidates must check their eligibility for the POSOCO Recruitment Through 2019 Examination. Only those candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria for the POSOCO Registration must register themselves through GATE 2019. Those interested in these posts will have to appear for the GATE examination 2019. The registration for the same will begin from September 16, 2018 and will continue till October 15, 2018.
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO)|
|Name of the Designation||Executive Trainee|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||15 October 2018|
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science)
Candidates’ upper age limit is 28 years as on 31st July 2019
|Course||Discipline||Percentage of marks|
|Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *|
- General and Other Unreserved – Rs.500
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates – Exempted
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly remuneration of Rs.60, 000-1,80,000/- for the training period of one year.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 (85%), Group Discussion (3%) & Personal Interview (12%)
- Selection phase the qualifying marks in the GATE-2009 will be decided by the GATT-2016 Operation Authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper
How to Apply
- Firstly Applicants need to visit the official website i.e. http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in/
- Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No. GATE 2019 Registration No. and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.posoco.in
- Your digital screen, which will contain all the details of the POSOCO Advt.
- You have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- After coming back through information hit the “Apply” link.
- Then fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all testimonials as per the prescribed size
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POSOCO. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected
- GATE 2019 Application form will available from – 01 September 2018
- Last date for submitting GATE 2019 Application form – 21 September 2018
- GATE 2019 Admit card will available – 04 January 2019
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission at POSOCO –16 September 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission at POSOCO – 15 October 2018