Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2017
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2017 is an ambitious housing scheme of Narendra Modi Government. Main aim of the PMAY scheme is to provide houses to all up to 2022. This scheme is implementing in all over the nation with the help of the government on state level and housing development authorities. State governments invite online application for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Aspirants have to just fill the personal details, contact details and Aadhar Card Number to apply for this Yojana.
Appliers may get the detailed information about this housing scheme, procedure to apply online for this scheme and many other details by read the next segment of the page up to the end which is specially designed by the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in team for the viewers of our portal.
Online Application form procedure of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Firstly those candidates who want to apply for the application form need to visit the official website of the State Urban Development Agency (SUDA)
- Then you have to click “online application/ ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link
- Now you have to select your district and enter AADHAR number
- Now click “next” option to proceed further
- Now fill the application form with details like head of family, current residential address and contact details, permanent address, details of the saving bank account, employment & income details and more.
- After filling the complete fields you have to click Apply/ आवेदन करें option
Procedure to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Log in to the site of the State Urban Development Agency
- Click on the appropriate link of online application status check
- Enter your aadhar card number
- And you application form status will appears on the screen
Note: for more detailed information or to fill the application form you may visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Take a Look on Below Table